Interview Questions To Ask
You should always have prepared questions about the company and the role as this will demonstrate your interest in the opportunity.
Examples of questions you may ask are…
- What are the key challenges of the position?
- What are the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
- What differentiates the company from its rivals?
- What are the company’s growth plans?
- How would you describe the corporate culture?
- Why do you enjoy working for the company?
- What is the overall structure of the department I would be working in?
- What sort of induction training is offered?
- Are there any special projects I will be working on?
- To whom will I be reporting?
- What is your philosophy on training?
- Is there any travel involved with the position?
- What opportunities does the position provide for personal growth?
- What system do you have in place for performance and salary reviews?
- What long-term career opportunities are available?
- What is the next step in the interviewing process?